• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Andrew Tate - fresh air in the manosphere

SPECTRE

I am late to the game and I just discovered this guy, watched some of his videos and I am quite impressed. Seems he's a bitcoin millionaire but nevertheless, he built himself up from nothing and diversified once he got rich so I respect that. He's not a creator, or RP guys per se but what he says resonates with RP pretty well. I think he does not understand RP/MGTOW into depth so he's sometimes off when he talks about ti but that's quite irrelevant.

I just watch F&F episode with him and it's almost two and a half hours of pure agreement with everything he says. Absolutely worth a watch.

SPECTRE

After watching all Tate's content, i am a bit disappointed. Even though he's naturally RP, in one of his videos he talked about how he white-knighted for a girl that caused a traffic situation and she called him for help so he and his bro came to rescue the damsel in distress(even when she was in the wrong). In another video he talked about how one of his past girls wanted to get with him during lockdowns so he used his contacts to get employment and employee visa into Russia in order to travel and fuck her. Like any other blue pill simp would do. He made his money with webcam girls because he was kickboxing champ and had access to multiple girlfriends he and his brother had due to this lifestyle. Then, my impression is, he became a bitcoin millionaire when he bet about 60-700% of his net worth on bitcoin and became bitcoin millionaire. I don't know what came after that but he is supposedly worth 30M together with his brother. Either way, he pays a fuckton of money for the girls he's with. Sure, they might be labeled as 9s and 10s but even if he's the top 0.001% of men out there, in the entire world, when it comes to looks/body/physique, money and status, he pays much more for the girls than any average chad. And in the end, he's no different than Dan Bilzerian or any other rich man who also pays for his girls. In other words, everybody pays. Just like CGA says. And the higher up in the food chain you are, the more you will pay to play. So don't let be fooled by these successful men, they pay way more to use those used up community-owned and shared wet holes than anyone else does.

And the live he lives? It's boring. It's the same parties in the same clubs, driving the same cars to the same places and things like that. It's all repetitive. Sure, it is good to have those millions and the freedom that comes with it, but it's not that much better than making 6 figures, which is pretty attainable goal.

So don't feel that bad for yourself if you are not a multi-millionaire and are not sleeping with 9s and 10s. It's really not all what it paints it to be. Be happy with what you have, always strive for something better but don't be disappointed if you won't become the top 1% in the world because it might just not be worth it at all. Especially when you become a target for the apex predators out there that want to take away all what you have ever worked for. If you have money, be stealthy and enjoy your life in privacy.

Comment