• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Destructive Element Part 2 - The Crime Wave (Hammer Edit)

SchemeHub

Think about this for a second. Can you make an Alpha into a Beta? No, therefore a Beta can not be alpha. Alpha, Beta and a Simp. A Simp is happy to serve, if he tries to do anything else he will damage his brain. The only pleasures he receives is from serving the leftovers and he is truly happy just to get attention from a woman, let alone sex.

So here is a scenario which is possible. A woman(mother) fucks some alpha at her job, when she already has a simp at hand, that same day she fucks a simp (for the first time in a year or something). She has made sure to find a simp who looks relatively similar to the alpha she fucks at her job, case closed.

A child is born, fucked up from day one, but he goes his entire life thinking that his/her father is actually their father. You can't tell if you are an alpha a beta or a fucking simp for the rest of your life. You do one thing but you are supposed to do another, because you are an Alpha seed but with a Simp father. You have no desire to listen to anything your parents tell you and the whole thing just seems flawed, you are born straight into hell.

It is in my opinion better to have no father at all, then to have a simp replacement, this way you have TWO mothers. No one in this whole debacle is doing the right things, all three elements (if there is only one child) are functioning totally in opposition to nature or structure.

The mother, is infatuated with her son and never let's him go, because it's alpha seed, she has dreams this child will reach the heights of the world OR she keeps him there simply to destroy him. So that is female DUAL strategy at it's finest. Everyone becomes ruined because the woman is a strategist.

Now who is to say that the child is an alpha simply because it's an alpha seed, maybe through the process he becomes beta but the father is still different because hes a simp. Who the fuck knows and that is the problem.

Female dual mating strategy is SELFISH, only for her! Whatever perverted shit she has in her head she manifests this. People walk around like retards not knowing who or what they really are because of this strategical, genius female strategy. They should be not jailed, but shot on the spot for this.

If you think this is bad, think about this now. What if your father is a sadist or a homo? and hes aware that you are not his child but wont tell you. Only ''God'' knows the extents of the FEMALE GENIUS!

You may think that this is the end of the story, but I've left best for desert. Imagine that in this particular situation a mother is raising her alpha/beta seed by altering his appearance to look closer and resemble his simp father. What do I mean by this? She poisons him, fucks up his stomach with drugs, poisons him get's him sick so he becomes frail and does not grow up like he were supposed to naturally grow up.

Now with all of that said, hating women will ruin your mind, I know because it has ruined mine. It may very well be that I am a product of what is described above, imagine if I really were to find out.

https://www.quora.com/How-were-bast...etc-Were-they-hated-and-treated-badly?share=1 Extra material for the curious.

Continuation: Because that above just wasn't enough (Secret Society of the Devil ie Woman)

You may think why should ''I'' care about this, ''I've lucked out''. Here is why, here is exactly why a DNA test exists(ed).

The real purpose and a SECRET of making a child in such a manner is to make a slave. Since there is no biological TIE of this son to his (fake)father, the father has no instinct to truly defend his (fake)offspring. To put it bluntly he gives absolutely zero fucks about you. This is why the lion kills the cubs and why the ''nicer'' house cat always smells the kittens to make sure they are his? or hers?
Since there is no son-father bond she can control them both much more easily.

A life of confusion ensues, all kinds of troubles, addictions, problems with the law, hospitals, asylums the list is END LESS.

Theodora (Wife of Justinian I) killed her son(s), she killed all of her bastard children after rising to power, when they began popping up. Because once a woman has power, in her mind why would she need any one else, unless maybe it's a daughter. She already has millions of slaves, no need for offspring, especially no need for that offspring to unexpectedly pop up and ruin the show. The show of fucking and sucking and ruining lives.

Again ill repeat you are not supposed to hate women, because your brain will start to malfunction. However these illustrations are supposed to help you in understanding the world. I've always known about bastard children, orphans and so on but.. hey why would I care unless it's my ass or unless I now see the potential threat.

It is important to know that there are people who are really messed up in the head. If I have issues due to abuse this renders me an angel in comparison to people who just treat others as disposable(knowingly).

Now men are also playing a big part in this as well, there is no telling the kind of twisted shit men are capable of, when they give in into the feminine dominance or when they are purely psychopathic.

The sick stuff is not only reserved for the elite, as above so below, and the peasants want to be the elite so bad, they will do any immoral action suggested from above.

Still want that pussy? go get it but please think of what may transpire. It is impossible to have fun by always putting on a forensic eye on everything. Just as men in the manosphere will look for the unicorn and at some point in their life realize that there are no virgins, there are no decent women and that pretty much everyone is sick, with some kind of mental illness.

In the bible Jesus was born from a virgin Mary, what do WOMEN think about that story? Could it be something even more deeper than what I am talking about here? Ok, let me not sin, just asking what women may think of it. Where can a story like that lead a female mind.

Last edited:

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Wow this is long, I just wanted to say one thing.

Even though the dad may have been an alpha, that doesn't automatically mean that the sun will also have that trait especially if the boy is being raised by that mother as a single mom these single moms tend to turn their boys into simps.

But this is all that I wanted to say on the matter.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
I agree about the woman hating part, I can fuck up a person's mind if that's all they think about.

However everyone naturally gets over this trait if they allow themselves to.

However I could see boys growing up in this type of atmosphere and the damages being prolonged later in life to the point where they hate women and hold this thought above all Else, because at that point it's become their identity.

It's like the saying that you got when you were a kid, if you keep that frown it may actually stick for the rest of your life.

I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something along those lines.

Most men who discover the manosphere, 10 to go through the process of grief or as we like to call it red pill rage, which is set in stages and how the grief Cycle Works.

Some men and boys will stay in this grief cycle of rage and Hate for longer periods of time then others, and this is why so many have said that MGTOW are just a bunch of angry men and boys you can't get any sex from women.

However it is my belief that the ones who stay in the rage and hate phase, are not exactly going their own way yet, because they're stuck in one part of the cycle and haven't gone through all of the grief, they turn into the blackpill nihilist incel crowd.

But of course they will call themselves MGTOW, perhaps because they don't want to be known as an incel as the term has been associated with murder suicide from guys like Elliot Rodger.

For me going my own way, consists of not really caring much anymore, I'm not necessarily black pill or nihilist, however I understand that there is really nothing I can do or anyone can do for that matter, I'm not an MRA or a PUA coach, I have accepted that the feminists and the gynocentric Society has won, of course I also understand that their Victory will be short-lived as everything in that direction has headed in One Direction only oh, and that is to ruin.

And when that system finally collapses, that's when we could essentially start over.

Right now my belief system is to hold all of this information, and try to always remember it and use it as a tool to evade any issues coming my way while we're living within it.

And the main thing I focus on, is everything outside of the manosphere, it's time for men to focus and it has been time for me to focus for a long time now, to survive the collapse.

All this information does matter, and it should be preserved so the other men can be red pilled in it, however some men use it as a pool to pass the time instead of improving on themselves, and worrying about their own Survival into the future.

I have tried for a while now to get guys to think about getting themselves off grid and living and sustaining their lives, because we are moving forward to a system that will crash and burn, however it will also put your life to unnecessary risk if you stay within the system, which is why I advocate for guys to get the hell off of the grid.

I'm not saying that you have to live alone in a cabin in the woods, there are many other Alternatives out there when it comes to off-grid living that are much more convenient and have access to modern day pools that we love so much, you don't have to live in a cabin in the woods alone, but we do have to move somewhere Off the Grid and sometimes you might have to make compromises, because not every situation that you run into will be perfect for your circumstances.

Anyway, I think that's all I got to say about this.

Comment

SchemeHub

''I agree about the woman hating part, It can fuck up a person's mind if that's all they think about.''

Black pill tends to accumulate hate from every single aspect of life, it can lock your physical brain wiring into a state of fight or flight.
In my case I've also got abusers all around which only intensifies things, you start to hate everyone, you become to epitome of what you hate through this process.
Not because the Black Pill is false but because your mind can not handle all the negativity all at once. People are mirrors and all the hate inside of you mirrors right back to you.

''However everyone naturally gets over this trait if they allow themselves to.''

Absolutely, with lots of luck.

''However I could see boys growing up in this type of atmosphere and the damages being prolonged later in life to the point where they hate women and hold this thought above all Else, because at that point it's become their identity.''

Psychological trauma, this kind of thing is very deep, you can have hate towards women from age 6-7 and not even understand why. You can also have hate towards your self and not be aware of it, it's all subconscious.

''It's like the saying that you got when you were a kid, if you keep that frown it may actually stick for the rest of your life.''

It's funny you say this, I've gained this frown in my late 20s and just yesterday realized, wtf happened on a psychological level. I've became more ignorant rather than wise. Thank God that's going to begin to get handled.

''I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something along those lines.

Most men who discover the manosphere, 10 to go through the process of grief or as we like to call it red pill rage, which is set in stages and how the grief Cycle Works.''

Red Pill rage over, now I am stuck in Black Pill rage ( this is much more dangerous than RP rage) I think this is the stage where people can commit suicide. I've already mentioned this enough but I think it is most important to pay attention to YOUR true well being at this stage. Also have to gauge the urgency, not to rush.. give your self appropriate time to deal with it.

''Some men and boys will stay in this grief cycle of rage and Hate for longer periods of time then others, and this is why so many have said that MGTOW are just a bunch of angry men and boys you can't get any sex from women.''

To them them sex is just a word, a definition they've learned. These are the kind of people that will tell a blind person to perform a surgery because, ''you can do it!''.

''However it is my belief that the ones who stay in the rage and hate phase, are not exactly going their own way yet, because they're stuck in one part of the cycle and haven't gone through all of the grief, they turn into the blackpill nihilist incel crowd.''

That statement should receive a gold medal. I am not going my own way yet, it is a fact. This is coming from someone who is telling you he is not a mgtow yet and I've been in the space for years now. I am rebelling and trying to win something and that is not how this thing works.

''But of course they will call themselves MGTOW, perhaps because they don't want to be known as an incel as the term has been associated with murder suicide from guys like Elliot Rodger.''

The amount of times I've used the label can be counted on half the fingers on one hand lol and that is for the reason that freedom of any kind has not been achieved. Just knowing ''information'' is one thing another thing is to be healthy. I do not count a single woman I've been with as success, if it has brought me closer to destruction. Aside from any ideology a man first must know who he is also, if he is a simp he will destroy him self by trying to be something else, so simp SMART. This is where pick-up has done the most damage, by omitting the most important information.

''For me going my own way, consists of not really caring much anymore, I'm not necessarily black pill or nihilist, however I understand that there is really nothing I can do or anyone can do for that matter, I'm not an MRA or a PUA coach, I have accepted that the feminists and the gynocentric Society has won, of course I also understand that their Victory will be short-lived as everything in that direction has headed in One Direction only oh, and that is to ruin.''

This is the hardest to admit.

''And when that system finally collapses, that's when we could essentially start over.

Right now my belief system is to hold all of this information, and try to always remember it and use it as a tool to evade any issues coming my way while we're living within it.

And the main thing I focus on, is everything outside of the manosphere, it's time for men to focus and it has been time for me to focus for a long time now, to survive the collapse.''

Indeed.

''All this information does matter, and it should be preserved so the other men can be red pilled in it, however some men use it as a pool to pass the time instead of improving on themselves, and worrying about their own Survival into the future.''

You can tell this by what most men gravitate to. Usually those same old videos from YT, with crazy looking thumb nails with women in it. Creators put out material and they just watch it like mainstream media news, passive mode.

''I have tried for a while now to get guys to think about getting themselves off grid and living and sustaining their lives, because we are moving forward to a system that will crash and burn, however it will also put your life to unnecessary risk if you stay within the system, which is why I advocate for guys to get the hell off of the grid.''

This subject deserves a post.

''I'm not saying that you have to live alone in a cabin in the woods, there are many other Alternatives out there when it comes to off-grid living that are much more convenient and have access to modern day pools that we love so much, you don't have to live in a cabin in the woods alone, but we do have to move somewhere Off the Grid and sometimes you might have to make compromises, because not every situation that you run into will be perfect for your circumstances.''

Some may think that off-grid entails the woods, but imo the simplest form of it is to have less ties to the system, signing less papers, having less clutter etc. It deserves it's own post lol.

Last edited:
Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
''I agree about the woman hating part, It can fuck up a person's mind if that's all they think about.''

Black pill tends to accumulate hate from every single aspect of life, it can lock your physical brain wiring into a state of fight or flight.
In my case I've also got abusers all around which only intensifies things, you start to hate everyone, you become to epitome of what you hate through this process.
Not because the Black Pill is false but because your mind can not handle all the negativity all at once. People are mirrors and all the hate inside of you mirrors right back to you.

''However everyone naturally gets over this trait if they allow themselves to.''

Absolutely, with lots of luck.

''However I could see boys growing up in this type of atmosphere and the damages being prolonged later in life to the point where they hate women and hold this thought above all Else, because at that point it's become their identity.''

Psychological trauma, this kind of thing is very deep, you can have hate towards women from age 6-7 and not even understand why. You can also have hate towards your self and not be aware of it, it's all subconscious.

''It's like the saying that you got when you were a kid, if you keep that frown it may actually stick for the rest of your life.''

It's funny you say this, I've gained this frown in my late 20s and just yesterday realized, wtf happened on a psychological level. I've became more ignorant rather than wise. Thank God that's going to begin to get handled.

''I don't remember the exact quote, but it was something along those lines.

Most men who discover the manosphere, 10 to go through the process of grief or as we like to call it red pill rage, which is set in stages and how the grief Cycle Works.''

Red Pill rage over, now I am stuck in Black Pill rage ( this is much more dangerous than RP rage) I think this is the stage where people can commit suicide. I've already mentioned this enough but I think it is most important to pay attention to YOUR true well being at this stage. Also have to gauge the urgency, not to rush.. give your self appropriate time to deal with it.

''Some men and boys will stay in this grief cycle of rage and Hate for longer periods of time then others, and this is why so many have said that MGTOW are just a bunch of angry men and boys you can't get any sex from women.''

To them them sex is just a word, a definition they've learned. These are the kind of people that will tell a blind person to perform a surgery because, ''you can do it!''.

''However it is my belief that the ones who stay in the rage and hate phase, are not exactly going their own way yet, because they're stuck in one part of the cycle and haven't gone through all of the grief, they turn into the blackpill nihilist incel crowd.''

That statement should receive a gold medal. I am not going my own way yet, it is a fact. This is coming from someone who is telling you he is not a mgtow yet and I've been in the space for years now. I am rebelling and trying to win something and that is not how this thing works.

''But of course they will call themselves MGTOW, perhaps because they don't want to be known as an incel as the term has been associated with murder suicide from guys like Elliot Rodger.''

The amount of times I've used the label can be counted on half the fingers on one hand lol and that is for the reason that freedom of any kind has not been achieved. Just knowing ''information'' is one thing another thing is to be healthy. I do not count a single woman I've been with as success, if it has brought me closer to destruction. Aside from any ideology a man first must know who he is also, if he is a simp he will destroy him self by trying to be something else, so simp SMART. This is where pick-up has done the most damage, by omitting the most important information.

''For me going my own way, consists of not really caring much anymore, I'm not necessarily black pill or nihilist, however I understand that there is really nothing I can do or anyone can do for that matter, I'm not an MRA or a PUA coach, I have accepted that the feminists and the gynocentric Society has won, of course I also understand that their Victory will be short-lived as everything in that direction has headed in One Direction only oh, and that is to ruin.''

This is the hardest to admit.

''And when that system finally collapses, that's when we could essentially start over.

And the main thing I focus on, is everything outside of the manosphere, it's time for men to focus and it has been time for me to focus for a long time now, to survive the collapse.''

Indeed.

''All this information does matter, and it should be preserved so the other men can be red pilled in it, however some men use it as a pool to pass the time instead of improving on themselves, and worrying about their own Survival into the future.''

You can tell this by what most men gravitate to. Usually those same old videos from YT, with crazy looking thumb nails with women in it. Creators put out material and they just watch it like mainstream media news, passive mode.

''I have tried for a while now to get guys to think about getting themselves off grid and living and sustaining their lives, because we are moving forward to a system that will crash and burn, however it will also put your life to unnecessary risk if you stay within the system, which is why I advocate for guys to get the hell off of the grid.''

This subject deserves a post.

''I'm not saying that you have to live alone in a cabin in the woods, there are many other Alternatives out there when it comes to off-grid living that are much more convenient and have access to modern day pools that we love so much, you don't have to live in a cabin in the woods alone, but we do have to move somewhere Off the Grid and sometimes you might have to make compromises, because not every situation that you run into will be perfect for your circumstances.''

Some may think that off-grid entails the woods, but imo the simplest form of it is to have less ties to the system, signing less papers, having less clutter etc. It's deserves it's own post

Thanks for reading my dumpster fire post LOL.

I was responding to your reply of what you were saying, while also trying to stay awake as I was very tired when I wrote that.

And I noticed that there were a lot of typos after the fact, they are mostly there because I'm using text-to-speech on my phone as I don't have my computer with me right now, and I noticed that you fixed some of them LOL.

Comment

SchemeHub

Only added 1 letter, to the first sentence you've made. I do not use text2speech(which seems to be pretty good), if I did my entire post would be alien most likely. So by who would fix mine I've meant that id have to fix(mprove) it myself, noticed many mistakes etc etc

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
Yeah I usually try to correct mine, but I was super tired when I wrote that, and I didn't much care.

What drives me nuts the most is when I try to add a comma through text to speech, sometimes it likes to add in words that I didn't say where it will add something that looks like this "oh," I still have no clue why it puts that sometimes.

And it won't often show up until after I've posted what I've written down, I believe it's some kind of glitch in the text to speech software.

It will also make up words, especially if you slur your words a little, it will misunderstand you and just make up words based off of what you said it will turn into a made-up word or the slur.

It's almost like it does this because it's trying to accommodate other languages at the same time, which will sometimes get thrown in the mix of the text.

Last edited:
Comment