• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

hey guys posted my first video on odysee on female nature,basically an excerpt from a web-series named BORGIAS

brownzombie

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
The Borgias were known as a crime family in Rome, I think even Lucrezia I was married into their enemies going to kill them and take their wealth and power a few times if the lore serves me correct on this?

It's been awhile since I've read about it, also I might be mixing up Assassin's Creed lore when they did Brotherhood on the Borgia.

But this scene does make sense as a possible part where they were grooming her into using her sexuality as a tool or weapon as they say to get close to powerful men to steal their power and influence.

1 Comment
brownzombie
brownzombie commented
yes sir.... she was 14 when she was being married and she also had a romantic inclination towards his brother caesare borgia as well. this was from episode 1 btw

what i want to lay emphasis on is that even back then in 1492, FEMALE NATURE was the same as it is today. I have not even opened the pandora's box were women used to do whatever they want during the roman empire and earlier days of babylon and pharaohs. i would post more videos like this, i would atleast make one video every week on a saturday so that its easily accessible on MGTOW.TV,Bitchute and Odysee, only these 3 platforms first. Not youtube ofc, fuck youtube , they censor us MGTOW all the time,