• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

MGTOW video ideas

chinny_yt

I hear a lot of things such as "these vidos are the same do something different", so what would different types of videos be? What new content would be good?

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
So your like the younger version sandman.
But you are a fresh personality and know how to present your channel like a pro, are you big enough to do live streams? And do you think you can do unscripted videos?

Comment

DarthPennywise

Staff member
the real problem with MGTOWesque content...or Manosphere content in general is that its very niche...and its been around since like 2010 in the great Haydays of the Stardusks, Barbarossas, etc of the world. so almost every topic you could possibly cover has already been beaten like a dead horse for years and years and years...that being said. if You a man going your own way, have something that is important to YOU than that is the content you should be making...seeking validation of others...that is the way of the blue piller.... but if you're seeking to like grow your audience and your reach...then obviously you need to become a gamer girl with big tits and skimpy outfits. sorry if this doesn't help a bit.

Comment

brownzombie

well i believe that in that regard, we as men and boys need to do some sort of heavy-lifting and expect nothing in return, thats what legends like stardusk and barbarossa and spetsnaz did back in 2012.

Men are more individualistic in nature and i believe that our work and our website mgtow.tv would be admired a decade or so later when guys would have sex dolls, sex robots,A.I.,etc.

Comment