• To combat spam, scammers, and other nefarious users, all new registrants must be manually approved by the staff. To expedite this process, please reference your profile on mgtow.tv or other social platforms. Also, this forums is 18 and over.

Need mgtow survival guide pls help!

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
An overall guide would be very difficult to explain all at once.

But there are loads of videos on this topic that already exist, that can better explain what I would have to say on the matter.

I would say to listen to all of TFM'S older content, where there were loads of red pills in these shows where they often talked about ways to survive as a MGTOW.

If your serious about this comment, I have all of his old shows in playlists that I set up a while ago on MGTOW TV, they are all bare bones audio videos but they are all in order by year and what type if show, unfortunately TFM never mirrored them, so that's why I took care of them myself.

Anyway here is where to find all these playlists.

Comment

KEEPER

((( ENFORCER )))
Staff member
If you have difficulties running the video, I would suggest just to download them, there should be an option at the bottom of the video where it says download hit that button and a few options should spring up, just choose 240p. The other options don't actually exist.

Then download an app called VLC which will play the video as if it were audio, all of these videos have been reduced in file size, so it shouldn't be a big deal to download them all if you want.

Comment

Abysswatcher

mgtow survival guide....the 1st thing you would need in today's climate is a career where you do not have to enter an office...Cyber Security, DevOps, Trucking(I hate the trucking industry). 2ndly...this point would vary if you are a white or black guy somewhat. As a white guy; If you really want children you can go get a virgin girl within the age range of 18 to 23 in Bulgaria or Hungary or the Philippines. In the current climate we are in; I would suggest a Bulgarian girl or one from Hungary. Those countries aren't down with the covid vaccine nonsense. But the most important thing is....do their traditional marriage and stay with that lady in her home country. Don't bring her over to the USA. Well if you reside in Texas, have all your property and assets established first before you get a lady and you make the poor decision of bringing her over into the USA. In Texas, if she files for a divorce, the only thing that can be split...are the assets you have accrued during the time she was living with you so she can't empty your pockets easily. Also, if you've already retired before you got with her, that's even less money she can steal off you if she decides to divorce you. This would keep her from acting stupid. As for a black man of integrity the same as he white guy however, stay away from black females, and used up fefails oh and the feminists too.
For both white and black guys, if you like a female and she is mixed and a virgin, check out the power dynamics in the home between her mother and father...if the father seems like a bitch or the mother acts like a feminazi, run for the hills; "An apple never falls far from the tree"

Comment

JPPW

MGTOW Survival Guide: Simply implement the 3 Protocols and the 5 Pillars of Freedom as particular to your situation and resources. The 5 Pillars of Freedom are: 1) NO WIFE or GF, 2) NO CHILDREN, 3) NO PETS, 4) NO ADDICTIONS, 5) NO DEBT. If there are any cracks in the 5 Pillars of Freedom, you do not have the foundation of freedom in place and this will act as a limiting constraint on you. The 3 Protocols are: 1) GHOST PROTOCOL ... Hide in Plain Site, 2) Skills Development and Tasking ... BE ACTION ORIENTED, and 3) Stealth Wealth ... live on a budget and do not let others have insight into your resource status or accumulated assets. Learn and practice these things and you will not only survive, you will THRIVE!

Comment